Charlotte Rhys UK Online Store Privacy Statement
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including your email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with an excellent service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about company news, new products, special offers, expert advice or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to improve the way our website is works.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We are keen to emphasis that consent really does mean giving you real control and real choice as to what you sign up for when you use our website. We ask for genuine consent and we put you in charge of what you would like to sign up for and make it clear and easy for you to remove your contact details from our mailing list
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or using our contact form and a member of our team will reply to your request and confirm that we have acted upon your request. All of our marketing emails have an unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email, you can also use this method to remove yourself from our mailing list and straight away you will stop receiving marketing emails from us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about new products and special offers which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. This also includes brands that we distribute or sub brands that we introduce as a collection or product range.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and updated General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and confirm this with you by phone, mail or by email.